Business Customer Education
Perpetual Federal Savings Bank has been your local, stable lender for over 140 years. Contact us today to speak to an experienced, local lender.
- All calls will come from the bank from the numbers listed previously.
It is extremely important that you heed all the guidance in this document. Businesses should also consider additional security measures.
Business Security Measures
- Use a Hardware firewall to protect your business network.
- Block unnecessary traffic, services, and websites.
- Use Windows domain security features.
- User accounts
- Passwords with complexity requirements, expiration, attempt limits.
- Limit employee access to only what is necessary.
- Patch, Patch, Patch all devices.
- Consider purchasing commercial grade antivirus and keep it updated.
- Scan your network internally and externally for vulnerabilities regularly and remediate the vulnerabilities.
- Back up and encrypt your important data regularly.
- Use encryption when transmitting data.
- Encrypt mobile devices.
- Limit the use of removable storage.
- Train and educate yourself and your staff.
- Securing Devices