Security & Education
Perpetual Federal Savings Bank has been your local, stable lender for over 140 years. Contact us today to speak to an experienced, local lender.
Protect Your Identity and Accounts
- Do not click suspicious links or open unexpected attachments or texts. Be aware of Phishing emails and SMiShing texts.
- Do not provide account info to links in emails or texts.
- Do not provide account information over the phone to live or automated systems other than Perpetual Federal Savings Bank phone number at 937-653-1700.
- Always verify the identity of the person on the phone by calling back a known number.
- Do not use unknown or unsafe devices to access your account. This includes cell phones, tablets or computers.
- Use only phones, tablets, and computers with the latest software and security patches.
- Use auto-update for all programs to receive the latest security patches. See Securing Your Device.
- Windows XP and Windows Vista (as of 4/11/2017) are no longer updated by Microsoft. Consider upgrading to Windows 10. Consider Upgrading to Windows 10.
- Use anti-virus software and keep it updated. See Securing Your Device.
- Keep your browser updated. See Securing Your Device.
- We are providing these instructions as a courtesy only. We cannot and will not provide any support beyond providing these written instructions. Do not call for technical support.
- Even with these recommendations, you the consumer must remain vigilant and suspicious of requests for information in order to protect yourself. Be very careful and report all suspicious activity to Federal Savings Bank of Urbana immediately.
- Report fraud immediately. Please call us at:
- Main Office: 937-653-1700
Learn all contact methods that Perpetual Federal Savings Bank of Urbana uses to contact you.
Phishing is a form of fraud in which the attacker tries to learn information such as login credentials or account information.
SmiShing is about sending false, fake text messages, claiming the mobile user that they have won a free product or need to enter information.
Choose your appropriate device below for instruction on how to increase security measure.